The DetailsThe Artist
- This beautiful DEMDACO Hummingbird Teapot Set is brought to life by the beautiful watercolor artwork of Dean Crouser. This teapot is as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. This teapot design artistically displays the hummingbird known to stand for eternity, continuity, and infinity. The design captures the elegance of the hummingbird in flight.
- Made of stoneware pottery it is 6.75" inches in width and 6" inches in height, holding 14 oz of tea. This 3-piece matching set comes complete with the teapot, 9oz cup, and saucer, that all fit together for compactable storage or unique display. Nestled beautifully in a kitchen hutch, on stylish display above the stove, or hidden in the cabinet to be revealed on special occasions, this teapot is sure to be a relished and useful ornament. The Hummingbird Teapot Set features a dark red color on the infuser and inner cup. The teapot itself is a clear glass. The lid, cup, and saucer have a white backdrop to bring attention to the soft purple, orange, and blue colored hummingbirds.
- This teapot set makes the perfect gift for any nature lover, bird watcher, or tea lover with an appreciation for delightful design. Give this to a mother, grandmother or friend. Birthdays, Mother’s Day, or special occasions are especially good times to give this artfully sweet tea time gift.
- DEMDACO Hummingbird Tea Pot Set by Dean Crouser
- Stoneware, 6. 75W x 6H. Tea Cup 9oz, Tea Pot 14oz, Dishwasher Safe, Not Intended for Microwave Use. . Not Intended for Microwave Use, Dishwasher Safe.
Dean Crouser was born and raised in Oregon, where summers were spent camping and fishing on the foothills of Mt. Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Central Oregon High Lakes. This adventuresome childhood fostered a love of fishing, camping and th e great outdoors that can be found in the expressions of Dean's art. When it comes to painting, Dean strives to say the most with the least, keeping his work fast and spontaneous. His goal is to capture the beauty and simplicity of a scene that every one can relate to.