It’s easy to create a DEMDACO account. Once you’ve gone to the Sign In page, Create an Account by entering your name and email address, and create a password. Each time you visit our website, sign in to access your account information, make purchases, and more.
Once you sign in to your DEMDACO account, go to Account Settings to update your email address.
To update your DEMDACO email preferences, click the Email Preferences link at the bottom of the most recent DEMDACO email you received.
If you no longer wish to receive email from DEMDACO, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the most recent DEMDACO email you received.
A Wish List lets you compile DEMDACO products that you like into a list you can view later and share with friends and colleagues. You will need to create an account and log in to activate the Wish List option. After viewing a product you like, click the Add to Wish List link located next to the Add to Cart button. Click the Wish List button in the header any time you are signed in to view your Wish List. Here you can move products from your Wish List to your cart for purchase.
If you are a store owner interested in carrying DEMDACO product, go to the Create an Account page. You can view our library of helpful how-to videos to get started on DEMDACO.com. You can also contact Customer Support at 888.336.3226, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find a Territory Manager in your area.
Promo codes are applied in your Shopping Cart. When prompted during the checkout process, enter the code in the Coupon Code field on the Cart page.
After placing your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. At the top of the email there is an option to View the Status of My Order. You can also access your Order Summary directly on DEMDACO.com. Sign in to your account, then click on Orders for details about your purchase.
Our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently; but we’ll do everything possible to accommodate your request. Please contact DEMDACO Customer Support for a product return/replacement/credit at 888.336.3226, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or by email at email@example.com.
Please be aware that if orders are set to ship at a future date pricing will reflect the date of shipping, not product pricing at the time of ordering. If the price is different when the order ships, the final invoice will reflect the price at the time of the shipment. Please contact Customer Support at 888-336-3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit and debit cards.
When you place an order, your credit card is pre-authorized. Your credit card will be charged when the order is shipped. PLEASE NOTE that charges appear on credit card statements as DDTraders.
Yes. Feel confident that you can shop our website with confidence. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about our secure payment provider.
Products ship from our distribution center in Edgerton, KS 66021, which is located near Kansas City.
Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about shipping, including estimated delivery times, shipping costs, and payment processing.
Once your order ships, you will receive a Shipping Notification Email. Click on the Order # to view details related to the status of your order, including a tracking number. Details are also available by signing in to your DEMDACO.com account.
Yes. You can designate a shipping address different from your billing address during the checkout process.
No. Unfortunately, we only ship products via ground shipping at this time. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about estimated delivery times.
No. Unfortunately, delivery is only available in the 50 United States, and we cannot ship to APO or FPO addresses at this time.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we accept returns for a full refund or exchange. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for more information related to our return policy.
We’re sorry to hear if you receive an item that is damaged or defective. In this unfortunate situation, please contact DEMDACO Customer Support for a Return Authorization Number and product replacement/credit at 888.336.3226, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or by email at email@example.com.
Once the product is returned, it takes approximately 7-14 business days to process credits and returns. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about product returns, exchanges and refunds.
Only items purchased on DEMDACO.com are eligible for a refund or exchange. In addition, gift packaging is not returnable. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for more information about our return policy. Note: You must provide information about the original purchase to initiate a return. If you received a DEMDACO product that was purchased at a retail store, please contact the retailer about returns and exchanges.
You will have the opportunity to add gift wrap and include a message in your Shopping Cart, by selecting Add under Gift Options for the specific product. A pop-up box will provide gift options, including an area to write a personalized message. When an order is sent as a gift, pricing does not show up on the packing slip. During the checkout process, indicate the gift recipient’s name and address for the Shipping Address, then use your address for the Billing Address. Gift Wrapping is not available for all products.
Yes! Most items are eligible for our signature gift wrap.
We do not offer gift cards at this time. Please check back for possible offers in the future.
- According to information published by the Harvard Medical School on 3/26/20, recent studies have found that the COVID-19 coronavirus can survive up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel. The researchers also found that this virus can hang out as droplets in the air for up to three hours before they fall. But most often they will fall more quickly. There's a lot we still don't know, such as how different conditions, including exposure to sunlight, heat, or cold, can affect these survival times.
- Based on this information, lengthy lead times from factories to our Distribution Center (typically 30 to 60 days) would indicate that contracting the virus from products manufactured in any other affected countries would not be possible.
- There is no confirmed report of transmission from an object-to-person.
- Person-to-person contact has been the only reported transmission type (such as sneezing, coughing, or physical transmission through saliva or mucus).
- All DEMDACO vendors have closed production until the beginning of March. They will follow guidance on when it is best for them to reopen and resume full operations.
- DEMDACO is monitoring CDC (Center for Disease Control) for updates to understand actions for health and safety pertaining to Coronavirus. DEMDACO has created a COVID 19 Task Force that meets daily or as needed to review updated information regarding the virus and determine how DEMDACO can best support the well-being of its consumers, retail partners, vendors, artists and colleagues.
- DEMDACO has cancelled all work related travel for its colleagues.
- DEMDACO has followed local government Shelter in Place recommendations and closed its offices and Distribution Center on 3/24/20 until 4/24/20 or until further instructions from its local/national government.
- DEMDACO does expect some product delays to occur.
- However, we cannot confirm the magnitude of any such delays at this time.
- DEMDACO is working with all suppliers and vendor partners to help reduce any such impact to our consumers and retail partners.
- DEMDACO has followed local government Shelter in Place recommendations and closed our offices and Distribution Center on 3/24/20 until 4/24/20. No shipments will occur from DEMDACO unless it is determined by local government regulations that we can do so safely.
- DEMDACO does have good inventory levels of many products already stocked in our Edgerton, Kansas Distribution Center and could offer substitute options should an item/s become out of stock for any reason.