The DetailsThe Artist
- This yellow woven dish cloth is the perfect and practical add-on for any gift. The mix of neutral and vibrant color will go with any kitchen décor.
- The byDesign Serving collection of serve ware and accessories celebrates the home spaces where body and spirit are fed in comfort while enjoying a good meal or conversation with loved ones.
- A stylish dish cloth makes a practical and appreciated gift for most occasions.
- Features a crochet-like weave, twill ribbon package and square shape with a sew on loop for easy storage.
- © 2019 The Culinary Center of Kansas City, L.C. for DEMDACO. Made of 100% cotton; 11"w x 11"long. Do Not Bleach, Machine Wash - Cold, Machine Wash - Delicate, Warm Iron as Needed, Wash With Similar Colors Only.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.