The DetailsThe Artist
- The Warmly Served with Love Double Oven Mitt is a unique kitchen accessory that not only features two oven mitts in one, but it can also function as a hot pad. The long, quilted pad made of heavy-duty, heat resistant fabric even wraps around dishes for easy carrying.
- The byDesign Serving collection of serve ware and accessories celebrates the home spaces where body and spirit are fed in comfort while enjoying a good meal or conversation with loved ones.
- A wide selection of decorative and stylish designs complement most home décor and table settings. These mitts provide a perfect special occasion or anytime gift for someone special who enjoys entertaining and time in the kitchen.
- Made of cotton, linen, polyester fiberfill stuffing; 8"w x 30"h; Do Not Bleach, Machine Wash - Cold, Machine Wash - Delicate, Tumble Dry - Low, Warm Iron as Needed.
- The Double Oven Mitt tested for temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Wendy Wiinanen is an artist and designer with a fascination for creating delightful characters, lovely patterns, and hand-painted lettering that blend traditional with fanciful. Growing up on a farm, she found plenty of time to indulge her imaginatio n through painting, sewing, writing, and creating all sorts of things. And now, influenced by her childhood and Scandinavian heritage, Wendy’s artwork collections exude warmth and wonder, telling tales with a storybook flair. Wendy finds true joy i n pursing her faith, exploring the outdoors, traveling to new places, kayaking the lakes in Minnesota, connecting heart to heart, dreaming up new ideas… and creating beautiful art.