The DetailsThe Artist
- The Floral Double Oven Mitt is a unique kitchen accessory that not only features two oven mitts in one, but it can also function as a hot pad. The long, quilted pad made of heavy-duty, heat resistant fabric even wraps around dishes for easy carrying.
- The byDesign Serving collection of serve ware and accessories celebrates the home spaces where body and spirit are fed in comfort while enjoying a good meal or conversation with loved ones.
- A wide selection of decorative and stylish designs complement most home décor and table settings. These mitts provide a perfect special occasion or anytime gift for someone special who enjoys entertaining and time in the kitchen. This one features a vibrant floral design by artist Lori Siebert
- Made of cotton, linen, polyester fiberfill stuffing; 8"w x 30"h; Do Not Bleach, Machine Wash - Cold, Machine Wash - Delicate, Tumble Dry - Low, Warm Iron as Needed.
- The Double Oven Mitt tested for temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit t o thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggab le hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.