The DetailsThe Artist
- The Bydesign Serving Collection features unique kitchen accessories that offer stylish function so the host or hostess can focus on the entertaining experience.
- This stylish and functional holiday-themed kitchen boa features a design of holiday-themed greenery - pine cones and evergreen branches with a cream-colored bottom and a seasonal message.
- A wonderful and unique gift for people who enjoy fun and functional kitchen accessories. This is a great way to make the entertaining and cooking experience during the holidays so much more joyful.
- Sentiment: "Warm winter wishes." DEMDACO Warm Winter Wishes Boa by Bydesign Serving Collection.
- Made of 100% Cotton. Measures 68" L.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.