The DetailsThe Artist
- The Bydesign Serving Collection features unique kitchen accessories that offer stylish function so the host or hostess can focus on the entertaining experience.
- This stylish and functional holiday-themed kitchen boa features a design of holiday-themed greenery - pine cones and evergreen branches with a cream-colored bottom and a seasonal message.
- A wonderful and unique gift for people who enjoy fun and functional kitchen accessories. This is a great way to make the entertaining and cooking experience during the holidays so much more joyful.
- Sentiment: "Warm winter wishes." DEMDACO Warm Winter Wishes Boa by Bydesign Serving Collection.
- Made of 100% Cotton. Measures 68" L.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, then you ’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invites culinari ans of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.