The DetailsThe Artist
- Delight any grill master on your list with the playful ByDesign Serving Grill Master Boa.
- This striking elongated kitchen towel is designed to be worn around the neck while cooking for ease of access.
- Perfect for spoiling anyone on your list, this whimsical piece will make for the perfect gift for any host or hostess as well as friends and family.
- Materials: cotton and polyester fiber. Dimensions: 69" long. Do not bleach. Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed. Wash with similar colors only.
- DEMDACO ByDesign Serving Grill Master Boa
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, then you ’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invites culinari ans of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.