The DetailsThe Artist
- Perfectly playful and stylish, the ByDesign Serving Farm Fresh Button Loop Tea Towel is perfect for adding to any kitchen.
- A modern update to the classic tea towel, this piece features a whimsical design and a unique construction for an eye-catching appearance.
- Perfectly sized to add to any kitchen, this piece will make for a lovely hostess present or gift for friends and family.
- Materials: cotton and linen. Dimensions: 5.5"w x 19.5"h. Do not bleach. Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed. Wash with similar colors only.
- DEMDACO ByDesign Serving Farm Fresh Button Loop Tea Towel
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.