The DetailsThe Artist
- Watercolor and acrylic artist, Lori Siebert is taking prominent place in the Glass Fusion Collection this season. These simple plates and dishes are the ideal backdrop for any of her pop-ins designs. Start with the right dishware and choose the pop-ins that allow you to dress up the table for the holidays.
- The Black and White Striped Rectangle Pop-In Platter is a large Serving dish that can be used alone for everyday purposes or customized with a Glass Fusion pop-in for any celebration, from Easter to Graduation.
- Bold black stripes decorate the gently curved rim of this rectangle platter.
- This plate is handwash only, and not meant for the microwave.
- DEMDACO Glass Fusion Black and White Striped Rectangle Pop-In Platter is made from handpainted glass. It measures 15.5" W x 9.5" H.
Working in a mix of media that includes everything from acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new ways to create her signature artwork. Finding inspiration from her kids’ drawings, an old quilt, or an off-beat piece of folk art, her insatiable curiosity, a whimsical design sense and fresh approach to color and sentiment, give each collection its own unique personality. A common thread through most of her work features the use of text to convey dee ply sentimental and inspiring messages.