The DetailsThe Artist
- This collection of artful Lazy Susans bring thoughtful conversation starters and family sharing to the dinner table. Exquisite craftwork and construction, and total uniqueness make this a one-of-a-kind housewarming gift, or something for your own serving collection.
- This is a fresh spin on a classic kitchen tool. Colorful art and playful messaging adds decorative appeal to this practical product.
- The uplifting language on this meaningful serving piece lifts the spirit of any gathering. Reminiscent of vintage Lazy Susans that have served as traditional centerpieces for generations of families, it is a blessing that shows gratitude, and features loving updates and meaningful details.
- Sentiment on lazy Susan "Bless the food before us, the family beside us & the love between us". DEMDACO Table Prayer Lazy Susan by Table Talk Collection
- Wood Composite, Canvas, Metal and Plastic. Measures 14" Diameter
Sharon Feldstein was drawn to calligraphy as a teen. She says the styling of a letter is a work of art and as such, can be worth a thousand words. When she met her woodworking husband, she felt as if they were creating a new peanut butter cup: his wo od plus her lettering and new art was born! Sharon blends her love for calligraphy and color to create artful products for the home that are cheerful and unpretentious.