The DetailsThe Artist
- Make the most of every meal with the byDesign Serving Collection - unique kitchen accessories that offer stylish function for those who enjoy entertaining. This assortment includes kitchen boas, ceramic crocks, a utensil set and tea towels.
- This Sunflower Kitchen Boa has a gray and white striped pattern with a white art patch featuring an elegant sunflower.
- The 100% cotton kitchen boa is a stylish reinvention of the tea towel that tucks neatly around the neck for handy, clean and worry-free cooking. These functional fashion pieces are the gift every hostess needs.
- DEMDACO Sunflower Boa by byDesign Serving Collection.
- Made of 100% cotton. Machine wash - cold, machine wash - delicate, wash with similar colors only, do not bleach, tumble dry - low, warm iron as needed. Measures 68" long.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, then you ’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invites culinari ans of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.