The DetailsThe Artist
- Perfectly playful and stylish, the striking ByDesign Serving Chocolate Boa is certain to delight.
- This whimsical elongated towel can be easily worn around the neck, making cooking and baking a breeze.
- Perfect for gifting to any baker or chef, this piece will make for the perfect hostess gift or present for friends and family.
- Materials: 100% cotton. Dimensions: 69" long. Do not bleach. Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed. Wash with similar colors only.
- DEMDACO ByDesign Serving Chocolate Boa
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.