The DetailsThe Artist
- Size: 69.0"H x4.0"W x0.01"D
- Materials: cotton, polyester fiber
- Care Instructions: Warm Iron as Needed, Wash With Similar Colors Only, Machine Wash - Cold, Machine Wash - Delicate, Do Not Bleach
- Sentiment: Bake the world a better place
- Copyright: © 2019 The Culinary Center of Kansas City, L.C. for DEMDACO
- UPC: 638713508102
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.