The DetailsThe Artist
- Absorbent and fashionable, the Kitchen Boa® is a towel that can be worn around the neck, making baking, cooking and hosting easier and more convenient.
- The byDesign Serving collection of serve ware and accessories celebrates the home spaces where body and spirit are fed in comfort while enjoying a good meal or conversation with loved ones.
- The light-blue and white checkered pattern with whimsical sentiment is classic and uplifting and makes a practical and fun gift for most occasions.
- Sentiment: "Bake the world a better place."
- Made of cotton, polyester fiber; 4"w x 69" long. Do Not Bleach, Machine Wash - Cold, Machine Wash - Delicate, Warm Iron as Needed, Wash With Similar Colors Only.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.