The DetailsThe Artist
- This collection is for the style-savvy woman who enjoys expressing her unique style with personal accessories. Carry art on-the-go with this byDesign line of bags.
- Each has extra space for phones and other electronics or other items. With a pouch on both ends, there's plenty of room to hold all the essentials.
- Designed by Poetic Threads artist Lori Siebert, this satchel features white script letters on a black background. Text is meant to inspire and instill a deep sense of faith in those who wear it and See It.
- DEMDACO Lori Siebert Poetic Threads Satchel by Bydesign Bags Collection
- 19.5-Inch drop strap. Includes 2 pockets, 1 zipper pocket and key finder strap inside, 1 zipper pocket outside. 100% Cotton Canvas, Polyester and Synthetic Materials. Measures 14-Inch x 10-Inch x 4-Inch
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.