Dishes with DEMDACO is back...
and we have a cheesy classic in store for you. This recipe was submitted by our fantastic, leopard-print loving Digital Project Manager, Jesamyn (Jes)! This easy, Crockpot Mac & Cheese recipe is sure to be a fan favorite!
- 16 ounces cooked macaroni
- 16 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 16 ounces Colby cheese, cubed
- 16 ounces Velveeta, cubed
- 1 stick of butter, cut into slices
- 16 ounces milk
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Spray Crockpot lightly with cooking spray
- Layer 1/3 of the macaroni on bottom
- Layer half of cheese, butter, salt & pepper
- Repeat, ending with last 1/3 of macaroni on top
- Pour milk over mixture
- Cook on low for about 4 hours and stir midway
Decorative spoon rests make stirring less of a chore and more like a happy event. Here are a few of our favorites:
Careful: the Crockpot will get hot! We'd hate to have your beautiful countertops get ruined. Here are a couple of trivets to ensure your kitchen's safety (plus when not in use, they make cute kitchen décor):
Get it while it's hot! Serve up the cheesy goodness in style.
This recipe serves quite a few people. If you find yourself with plenty of leftovers, these reusable dish covers are great for sending portions home with friends, or just hiding the rest for yourself. We won't judge!
Stay tuned for more DEMDACO favorite recipes!