The DetailsThe Artist
- The Story of Noah soft fabric book designed by artist Lori Siebert is 6 pages, with an illustrated, rhyming story that teaches children the religious story of Noah's Ark.
- Artist Lori Siebert's heartwarming Noah's Ark Collection—inspired by the Biblical story—brings her whimsical artistry to life through this soft book and plush animal friends.
- Soft books are great ways to instill the love of reading in a child at a very young age.
- DEMDACO The Story of Noah Soft Book; Made of fabric. Has a Velcro closure and J-hook for hanging. Measures 7" by 7". Surface Washable.
- Perfect for baby shower gifts or for baptisms and christenings.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.