The DetailsThe Artist
- The Mommy & Me Activity Collection surrounds baby with comfort, love and engagement. Various textures provide sensory experiences to promote happy and engaged babies, including rattles, crinkles, smooth and furry fun.
- Inspired by experiences with her own children, this collection from artist Jennifer Heynen promotes together time between parent and child. These items foster emotional well-being and brain development for baby.
- Our interactive Activity Books are soft and full of details to explore. Each page features pops of colors and sounds designed to comfort and delight baby. This book especially focuses on basic counting, incorporating unique textures for sensory exploration.
- Sentiment: "Precious baby, always remember to swim in the sea - a counting book." DEMDACO Swim in the Sea Activity Book from the Mommy & Me Activity Collection
- Fabric, Velcro, 7" sq., rattle, Care Instructions: Surface washable
Jennifer Heynen’s passion for creating started early with crayon drawings and a self-mastery of sewing at four years old on a toy sewing machine. Inspired by patterns and artwork on childhood objects, Jennifer also feeds her creative spirit in nature , particularly found in botanical gardens and aquariums. Expanding her original, creative foundation over the years beyond textiles and drawing to other media, Jennifer continues to thread her distinctive art forms with an intention of making people smile.