The DetailsThe Artist
- Noah's Ark Brave Little Lion stuffed animal is here to welcome your new little one to the world with a roar!
- This cuddly lion is handsomely decorated with appliqued fabric accents on its face, hands, and feet. Lion's mane and body are accented with jersey knit striped fabric, and small jersey knit fabric tail is the finishing touch on the backside.
- Lion's tummy features a sewn-on welcome message for baby: "Little Lion... How BRAVE and strong you are to come into the world! There is SO much to explore and learn! You have sooo much love surrounding you as you CREATE your story. Have courage little one. ROAR!"
- 16" polyester stuffed animal is surface washable and easy to care for. Designed by artist Lori Siebert.
- DEMDACO Noah's Ark Brave Little Lion is a courageous friend who will help baby take his or her first brave steps in the world.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.