- Size: Cross: 3.5"w x 4.5"h; Shawl: 27"w x 70"long; Bracelet: 3" dia. (+4" extension)
- Materials: Cross: resin, paper, nylon, metal; Shawl: nylon; Bracelet: glass, plastic, freshwater pearl, copper, zinc alloy
- Sentiment: Be strong and courageous; Shawl packaging sentiment: We all need a little comfort now and then... A reminder to help us know that we are not alone in the world... That there is someone in our corner, ready with a hug, no matter what. Always know you are being thought of, cheered on, and loved for exactly who you are - Someone who is beautiful and wonderfully made.; Bracelet packaging sentiment: A lot happens in seven days. Things change. Plans fall short. Joy and sorrows weave through each day. As you travel on your journey, stop to take time for prayer. This bracelet has a strand to represent each day of the week. A special bead for every day helps you focus on God, family, friends, health, safety, our world and requests. Let this be a guide to remind you wherever your journey leads, you are never alone.
- Copyright: © 2020 Multiple Artists for DEMDACO
- UPC: 638713555755
- Cross: Artwork by Christine Adolph. Cross can hang or stand with attached key easel; Shawl: Includes bookmark, Care Instructions: Do Not Bleach, Machine Wash - Cold, Tumble Dry - Low, Wash With Similar Colors Only; Bracelet is adjustable.
Rollover image to zoom
(You save )
Convey feelings of strength and courage with the Be Strong Comfort Box. This thoughtful assortment of gifts includes the Strong & Courageous Artful Cross, an artful cross sculpture that provides spiritual love and support. It can hang or stand with its attached key easel. They'll also receive the Cream Giving Shawl, which is like receiving a hug from someone who really loves you, and the Your Journey Prayer Bracelet, which is a beautiful handcrafted reminder of faith that encourages intentional living and quality time spent in prayer. This gift bundle experience comes with a personalized note from you, packaged in an artfully designed box that can be used again for future gifting, or storing meaningful items.