The DetailsThe Artist
- The Christmas Journey is a collection of thoughtfully designed earthenware and décor items. Each piece describes a part of the story whether it be actual biblical quotes, beautifully replicated images or stunning realistic figures. These pieces portray the Christmas story in the best possible way by celebrating the birth of it.
- This is a rectangle shaped Christmas wish anja with polar bear pillowcase. Available in white and shaded blue color, the pillowcase is made of polyester fiber and 100% cotton.
- Makes a perfect gift for loved ones.
- DEMDACO Anja with Sleeping Polar Bear Pillowcase by The Christmas Journey Collection.
- Made of polyester fiber and 100% cotton. Machine wash - cold, wash with similar colors only. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, hang to dry, warm. Iron as needed. Measures 30" w x 22" h.
Lori Evert, Per Breiehagen, and their daughter, Anja, collaborated as a family to create the photographic fairy tale stories of a little girl’s imaginative adventures in a collection of beloved children’s books; The New York times Bestseller, The Christmas Wish, The Tiny Wish and The Reindeer Wish. Lori is a prop, set, and wardrobe stylist who loves telling stories with pictures. She enjoys books, travel, and being Anja’s mother. Per is an award-winning photographer who grew up in the smal l mountain town of Ål, Norway, where he spent his childhood exploring the dramatic landscapes near his home, and whose credits include National Geographic, Audubon and The New York Times Magazine. Anja really is kind and brave. She is a talented mus ician and soccer player who spends her free time reading, playing and exploring outdoors with her friends and family. The family hopes their books will inspire wonder, kindness, and a love for animals and nature