The DetailsThe Artist
- Glass Fusion collection by Lori Siebert includes wide variety of vibrant and artful Halloween tableware that dish up a delightful entertaining experience. Construction features a distinctive technique of colored glass and iridescent metallic finishes. Classic, elegant and whimsical designs offer pieces to fit every personal style.
- A multi-colored treats pop with colorful pieces of candy and the word "Treats." Interchangeable icons let you customize to any holiday, season, or celebration. Pop in can be used with any Glass Fusion base piece - sold separately. Comes with gift box with acetate lid.
- This pop in can be used to celebrate any occasion and are a great way to make any day more festive.
- Sentiment: "treats." DEMDACO Treats Pop In by Glass Fusion Collection.
- Made of glass and rubber. Not intended for microwave use - hand-wash only. Measures 3.5" w x 4" h.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.