- The Christmas Wish A Child. A Wish. A Journey.
- The Christmas Wish, a New York Times Bestseller, is a fairy tale set in late 1800's Norway. Stunning photographs illustrate this story of Anja, both brave and kind, who sets out on an adventure to make her dream of helping Santa Claus come true. She skis out alone, and with the help of a succession of friendly animals, finds Santa Claus and the true meaning of Christmas.
- “A captivating Christmas story with a magic all its own.” –Starred, Kirkus Reviews “…rosy-cheeked Anja looks like she’s stepped out of a fairy tale, and Breiehagen’s delicious (and, necessarily, digitally altered) photographs of her riding on the back of a polar bear and meeting Santa amid the snowy pines of the North Pole create the sense that magic is very real.” — Starred, Publishers Weekly “[The Christmas Wish] points to both the timelessness and the otherworldliness of a child’s Christmastime wonder.” –The Horn Book “…this cozy Nordic tale filled with extraordinary photographs will have readers of all ages believing in the magic of Christmas. This is one to pull out every year and savor.” —The Children’s Book Review “Dreams have never been so photogenic.” —USA Today
- A generous trim-size, matte cover, and foiled title make this a special book for the holiday season.
- Measures: 9.5"w x 12.5"h.