The DetailsThe Artist
- This Lori Siebert pop in is a cheerful hand painted addition for a Glass Fusion Pop in Base to any party or celebration.
- Oval disk with colorful lettering spelling, "Sweet treats."
- Pop in is made of glass and measures 4" and 3". Handwash only, do not Microwave.
- DEMDACO Sweet Treats Pop In
- Colorful colors for celebrating the joy of sweets.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.