The DetailsThe Artist
- Celebrate your special bond with loved ones by sharing this serene representation of family and togetherness. This is wall art that evokes deep, sentimental emotions and joy. As a gift, it's a unique and lasting expression from the heart.
- DEMDACO Plus One Wall Art by The Sharon Nowlan Collection. This piece of framed art uniquely captures the joyous emotional connection formed between two people as they wait for a new addition to the family.
- Sharon Nowlan's wall art is a sentimental gift for that special person in your life, or a stylish addition to your own home.
- Sharon Nowlan is inspired by the natural beauty of Nova Scotia. Her designs include natural objects including pebbles, shells, twigs, driftwood and bits of glass. DEMDACO is delighted to partner with Sharon on these fine reproductions. Each piece is meticulously and ethically handmade by skilled artisans. This collection of unique, framed wall art captures life's small moments and celebrates family and friendship.
- Wood, Paper, Glass, PVC. Measures 8 inches W x 10 inches H Backer style: easel.
Sharon Nowlan grew up drawing, painting, and creating in a broad range of media inspired by the natural beauty of Nova Scotia. But it wasn’t until she became a mother that the expansive seascape and landscape were brought into tighter focus.It start ed with a trip tothe beach with her three-year old son. After gathering a pocket full of small, sea-washed pebbles, she artfully arranged them to create a small tableau depicting a grandmother and child. The notion that a clutch of small, cold ston es could convey such warm emotions struck a chord with Sharon.Over the years, Sharon’s designs have evolved to include other natural objects including shells, twigs, driftwood and bits of sea glass...but it all began with a handful of pebbles.