The DetailsThe Artist
- The Poetic Threads Holiday Collection by Lori Siebert includes holiday gifts and décor for entertaining and celebrating the season features urban farmhouse aesthetic wall art, ornaments, tableware, and softer pieces such as aprons and tea towels that inspire everyone to enjoy the magic of the season.
- These charming little plates are a joyous way to serve snacks to guests on a cold, winter's day.
- A warm and meaningful holiday gift for family and friends, or a little something special for your own family time and home décor this season.
- DEMDACO Holiday Wishes Snack Plates - 4 Assorted by Poetic Threads Holiday Collection by Lori Siebert.
- Sentiment: "Wishing for…Love for one another; Wishing for…Joy in all the little things that matter most; Wishing for…Hope that goodness surrounds us; Wishing for…Peace for all mankind." Made of stoneware. Measures 7"DIA.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.