The DetailsThe Artist
- Our popular Kelly Rae Roberts Collection features gift and home décor products in unique formats that inspire emotional connections. Art with a distinct style that adds a touch of original flair to homes, offices, or any place where people convene and spend quality time.
- This emotional and colorful piece of depicts a woman with black hair and a yellow crown on her head. It has colorful flowers on top and green leaves around the crown with the sentiment, "Go slowly be present seek beauty live wide awake."
- This is a thoughtful gift to let friends and loved ones know someone is thinking of them and cares. Great for all occasions to add a little extra warmth, inspiration, and artistic flair to living spaces.
- Sentiment: "Go slowly be present seek beauty live wide awake." DEMDACO Go Slowly Wall Art by The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection.
- Made of wood composite & canvas. Measures 8"w x 12"h.
Kelly Rae Roberts started her career as a social worker but later decided to follow her heart’s passion to become an artist. When she finally put paint onto paper, Kelly discovered a whole new world. Her unique look of layered mixed-media includes ac rylics, oils, collage and ink. Her art expresses honesty and tenderness while remaining lighthearted and colorful. Kelly hopes her work invokes a sense of clarity and peace inside of people as they walk their own path in life, and that it inspires th em to discover their own limitlessness.