The DetailsThe Artist
- Lori Seibert’s heartfelt collection of word art offers cozy comfort, through messaging that speaks directly to the heart.
- The perfect gift for a friend with heartfelt messaging. Keeps jewelry and small tokens gathered.
- Sentiment: Family life's greatest blessing.
- DEMDACO Family Footed Ceramic Dish from Poetic Threads Home from Lori Siebert Collection
- Materials: stoneware. Care Instructions: Handwash Only. Measures: 6"long.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.