The DetailsThe Artist
- This Dragonflies Wall Art shows three of the winged insects in mid-flight. Dean Crouser's brass artist stamp added to the bottom corner enhances this wood-framed wall art.
- Watercolor artist Dean Crouser gives his personal touch to this collection. Using his brush, he creates vibrant, rustic artwork that enhances ceramic, stoneware, wood, and composite pieces.
- Surprise a friend with this lovely Dragonflies Wall Art at their housewarming party. Hang it on the wall or leave it freestanding on the side table.
- Each of the three dragonflies in this painting is a different color, yellow, purple, and blue-green. It uses a sawtooth wall hanger.
- Made from canvas, solid wood, wood composite, and brass; measures 6"w x 8"h.
Dean Crouser was born and raised in Oregon, where summers were spent camping and fishing on the foothills of Mt. Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Central Oregon High Lakes. This adventuresome childhood fostered a love of fishing, camping and th e great outdoors that can be found in the expressions of Dean's art. When it comes to painting, Dean strives to say the most with the least, keeping his work fast and spontaneous. His goal is to capture the beauty and simplicity of a scene that every one can relate to.