The DetailsThe Artist
- Our popular Kelly Rae Roberts Collection features gift and home décor products in unique formats that inspire emotional connections. Art with a distinct style that adds a touch of original flair to homes, offices, or any place where people convene and spend quality time.
- An angel figure wearing an orange gown, with brown border and brown hair. The gown is decorated with yellow flowers and a butterfly at the bottom. It has white wings at the back and the sentiment, "Worthy as she discovered her wings, she embraced the truth that she was worthy and that she was enough, imperfections and all."
- This is a thoughtful gift to let friends and loved ones know someone is thinking of them and cares. Great for all occasions to add a little extra warmth, inspiration, and artistic flair to living spaces.
- Sentiment: "Worthy as she discovered her wings, she embraced the truth that she was worthy and that she was enough, imperfections and all." DEMDACO Worthy Hanging Angel by The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection.
- Made of wood composite, organza ribbon & paper. Measures 6"w x 12"h.
Kelly Rae Roberts started her career as a social worker but later decided to follow her heart’s passion to become an artist. When she finally put paint onto paper, Kelly discovered a whole new world. Her unique look of layered mixed-media includes ac rylics, oils, collage and ink. Her art expresses honesty and tenderness while remaining lighthearted and colorful. Kelly hopes her work invokes a sense of clarity and peace inside of people as they walk their own path in life, and that it inspires th em to discover their own limitlessness.