The DetailsThe Artist
- Our popular Kelly Rae Roberts Collection features gift and home décor products in unique formats that inspire emotional connections. Art with a distinct style that adds a touch of original flair to homes, offices, or any place where people convene and spend quality time.
- An angel figure wearing an orange gown, with brown border and brown hair. The gown is decorated with yellow flowers and a butterfly at the bottom. It has white wings at the back and the sentiment, "Worthy as she discovered her wings, she embraced the truth that she was worthy and that she was enough, imperfections and all."
- This is a thoughtful gift to let friends and loved ones know someone is thinking of them and cares. Great for all occasions to add a little extra warmth, inspiration, and artistic flair to living spaces.
- Sentiment: "Worthy as she discovered her wings, she embraced the truth that she was worthy and that she was enough, imperfections and all." DEMDACO Worthy Hanging Angel by The Kelly Rae Roberts Collection.
- Made of wood composite, organza ribbon & paper. Measures 6"w x 12"h.
Kelly Rae Roberts began her career as a social worker, but later followed her heart’s passion to become an artist. Her unique style of layered mixed-media designs with inspirational sentiments expresses honesty and tenderness while remaining lighth earted and colorful. DEMDACO is proud to celebrate 10 years of working with Kelly Rae in 2019, and during the course of our partnership, her vibrant, soulful artwork has appeared on home accents, fashion and jewelry, sweet baby gifts and more. Still a social worker at heart, Kelly Rae’s creations continue to inspire, with emotional expressions of hope, possibilities, healing, strength, and self-care. Thanks Kelly Rae, for 10 years of lifting the spirits of so many with your beautiful, heartwar ming artwork.