The DetailsThe Artist
- The Kitchen Boa is a unique kitchen accessory that offers stylish function so the host/hostess can focus on the entertaining experience.
- No host or hostess should be without this innovative, wearable kitchen towel. Will cook for wine print is a great gift for someone who loves cooking and wine.
- This Kitchen Boa can be machine washed with similar colors only. It can be warm ironed and should not be bleached.
- Sentiment: "Will Cook for Wine". DEMDACO Will Cook for Wine Kitchen Boa By Bydesign Serving Collection.
- Made out of cotton, polyester fiber. Measures 68" in length.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, then you ’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invites culinari ans of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.