The DetailsThe Artist
- Created by artist Jeff Fleming, our popular Bearfoots collection of happy-go-lucky black bears tell stories of special moments and fun times shared in the great outdoors with family and friends.
- The jovial bears are depicted doing a variety of human activities and come to life in detailed carved wood. Available in functional pieces, these home décor accessories are perfect for collectors and outdoor explorers with a taste for fun.
- This is a cute and touching momento that depicts true love. View this piece and remember that special person you want to spend the rest of your life with.
- Sentiment: Wedding bells are about to ring...Proud parents smile and quartets sing. The happy bride enters-she practically glitters. The groom looks pale-he's got the jitters. The joining of two is a joyful event, So rest assured, it's money well spent. DEMDACO Wedding Couple Figurine by Bearfoots Collection
- Hand Cast, Measures 4.5 Inches Width x 6 Inches Height
Jeff Fleming grew up surrounded by wilderness and wildlife. An avid outdoorsman, he and his family enjoy all the adventure Montana has to offer. He gains great inspiration for his whimsical bear wood carvings from his family’s many outdoor adventures and the special moments shared with family and friends in the Great Outdoors. Jeff’s original and commissioned woodcarvings have been shipped around the world and can be found in many private and corporate collections, most National Parks and Disney World.