The DetailsThe Artist
- The Poetic Threads Holiday Collection by Lori Siebert includes holiday gifts and décor for entertaining and celebrating the season features urban farmhouse aesthetic wall art, ornaments, tableware, and softer pieces such as aprons and tea towels that inspire everyone to enjoy the magic of the season.
- A cotton and linen cream stocking with red frosting edge stripes on the top and bottom and dark brown stripe at the top. It has silver jingle bells in the front, and a message that reads "Tis the season to be grateful, giving, filled with love and of course, jolly!"
- A warm and meaningful holiday gift for family and friends, or a little something special for your own family time and home décor this season.
- Sentiment: "Tis the season to be grateful, giving, filled with love and of course, jolly!" DEMDACO Tis the Season Stocking by Poetic Threads Holiday Collections by Lori Siebert.
- Made of cotton and linen. Measures 12" w x 19" h.
Working in a mix of media that includes everything from acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new ways to create her signature artwork. Finding inspiration from her kids’ drawings, an old quilt, or a n off-beat piece of folk art, her insatiable curiosity, a whimsical design sense and fresh approach to color and sentiment, give each collection its own unique personality. A common thread through most of her work features the use of text to convey d eeply sentimental and inspiring messages.