The DetailsThe Artist
- Remind oneself of the beauty of nature with the stunning Sharon Nowlan Collection Sweetness of Springtime wall décor.
- This lovely wall art piece features a delicate design inspired by sea glass, twigs, and seashells along side intricate linework.
- Perfectly sized to add to anay home, this piece will make for a lovely gift for any nature or animal lover on your list, whether friends or family.
- Sharon Nowlan’s artwork is reflective of the beautiful land and seascapes of Nova Scotia where she grew up drawing, painting and creating in a variety of media. The Sharon Nowlan Collection transforms a mix of composite pebbles and other materials into inspirational designs, from angels and devoted friends to meaningful sentiments.
- Made of pine wood, paper, glass, and PVC. Dimensions: 16"w x 20"h.
Sharon Nowlan grew up drawing, painting, and creating in a broad range of media inspired by the natural beauty of Nova Scotia. But it wasn’t until she became a mother that the expansive seascape and landscape were brought into tighter focus. It start ed with a trip to the beach with her three-year old son. After gathering a pocket full of small, sea-washed pebbles, she artfully arranged them to create a small tableau depicting a grandmother and child. The notion that a clutch of small, cold stone s could convey such warm emotions struck a chord with Sharon. Over the years, Sharon’s designs have evolved to include other natural objects including shells, twigs, driftwood and bits of sea glass...but it all began with a handful of pebbles.