The DetailsThe Artist
- These vibrant and artful tabletop accessories by Lori Siebert from Glass Fusion collection dish up a delightful entertaining experience. The unique construction features a distinctive technique of colored glass and iridescent metallic finishes.
- Celebrate Christmas and the holidays with vibrantly colored glass fusion serveware and Pop-Ins embellishments. Pair a pop in with a Glass Fusion Pop In base. Perfect gifts for party hosts or as inspiration in party decor.
- Pair a pop in with a Glass Fusion Pop In base. Perfect gifts for party hosts or as inspiration in party decor.
- Care Instructions: Not Intended for Microwave Use, Hand wash Only
- Glass, rubber. Measures: 3"w x 3.5"h
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.