The DetailsThe Artist
- Poetic Threads Stuffed Jumbo Bear is the perfect (extra-large) companion for your baby as he or she begins exploring the world! Designed with the trademark sweetness of artist Lori Siebert's most darling work.
- Applique nose and embroidered eyes mean no parts to lose, making Jumbo Bear a safe friend for even the smallest cubs.
- Comes with a sewn-in special message: "Bless you precious child. Sweet little one... you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Welcome to the World! You are an amazing Gift from God you are deeply loved forever and ever XOXO"
- Made from light gray poly fabric, 35" Jumbo Bear has the feel of a favorite cozy sweatshirt and is surface washable.
- DEMDACO Poetic Threads Stuffed Jumbo Bear will be your kiddo's friendly chill-out companion for years to come.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.