The DetailsThe Artist
- The Love is in the Air is a modern collection of decorative accessories and gifts that capture the dreamy and poetic beauty of Paris. Features photography layered with inspirational phrases to evoke a sense of magic, nostalgia and romance.
- A rectangular wall plaque with an image of the Eiffel tower in Paris and a message on the left side in gold. Gold frame and thick glass has scalloped edge. Comes with sawtooth hanger style.
- Caters to the fashionable ladies who love a bit of glamour.
- Sentiment: "Paris is always a good idea." DEMDACO Paris Plaque by Love is in the Air Collection.
- Made of etched glass, wood composite and paper. Measures 6.5" w x 4.5" h.
Irene Suchocki has long harbored a love for travel and an obsession for photography. A dream-like aesthetic, combined with dedication and hard work, has allowed her to cater to these passions and grow a successful lifestyle as a fine art photographer . From her homebase in Montreal, Quebec, Irene travels to her favorite iconic locations, including Paris, New York, and Italy. Recognizing that these great cities and their breathtaking sights are often overdone, she challenges herself to capture the m in a unique way. The result: visual poems that evoke a sense of magic, delight, nostalgia and romance. With her art, Irene aims to give others the opportunity to gaze upon our world with never-before-seen perspective and admiration.