The DetailsThe Artist
- The Kitchen Boa is a unique kitchen accessory that offers stylish function so the cooks can focus on cooking and baking while keeping a towel at hand.
- This set is an exclusive Mom and Me version of the popular Kitchen Boa and includes coordinating designs in two sizes to cook and bake together. Stylish boa w/attached kitchen towels for hands-free convenience.
- For big cooks and little ones, the Kitchen Boa cleverly (and stylishly) keeps towels close at hand for special moments in the kitchen together with kids.
- Sentiment: Big Boa "One Great Cook" and Little Boa "One cute little cookie". DEMDACO Big & Little Kitchen Boa Set - One Great Cook By Bydesign Serving Collection.
- Made out of cotton, polyester fiber. Big Boa Measures 68" in length. Little Boa Measures 50" in length
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.