The DetailsThe Artist
- Make the most of every meal with the byDesign Serving Collection - unique kitchen accessories that offer stylish function for those who enjoy entertaining. This assortment includes kitchen boas, ceramic crocks, a utensil set and tea towels.
- This Kitchen Boa features an olive branch pattern design on a white background with gray ends.
- The 100% cotton kitchen boa is a stylish reinvention of the tea towel that tucks neatly around the neck for handy, clean and worry-free cooking. These functional fashion pieces are the gift every hostess needs.
- DEMDACO Olive Pattern Boa by byDesign Serving Collection.
- Made of cotton and linen. Machine wash - cold, machine wash - delicate, wash with similar colors only, do not bleach, tumble dry - low, warm iron as needed. Measures 68" long.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.