The DetailsThe Artist
- The cozy fabric of this Noah's Ark Playmat is a delight for baby, while the muted earth tones and animal designs of this boat shaped mat make it a soothing addition to any room.
- Introduce baby to one of the most well-known and positive biblical stories with this DEMDACO Noah's Ark Collection. Featuring designs by artist Lori Siebert, the collection boasts a wide range of items in a variety of mediums.
- This playmat provides a safe space for babies and toddlers to hang out while playing with mom or just taking a nap.
- There is a stuffed dove resting atop the roof of this ark.
- Made from polyester fiber; measures 29"w x 32"h. Don't bleach, iron, or dry clean this item. Machine wash it on cold and tumble dry on low. Wash with similar colors.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit t o thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggab le hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.