The DetailsThe Artist
- This Noah's Ark Photo Swaddle shows animals below the Ark in twos, including giraffes and elephants. There is also a dove flying overhead and the sun is shining.
- Introduce baby to one of the most well-known and positive biblical stories with this DEMDACO Noah's Ark Collection. Featuring designs by artist, Lori Siebert, the collection boasts a wide range of items in a variety of mediums.
- Help baby relax and rest safe and sound while wrapped up in this swaddle cloth. It's also a lovely baby shower gift.
- There is a simple sentiment on the swaddle cloth that reads, "Loved."
- Made from Muslin Cotton; measures 47"w x 47"long.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit t o thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggab le hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.