The DetailsThe Artist
- It's a lion piggy bank for your Noah's Ark nursery, designed by artist Lori Siebert, hand-reproduced by skilled craftspeople
- This cream-colored lion with a burnt orange mane, embossed facial features and debossed eyes, complements one of Lori Siebert's other Collections, the best-selling Poetic Threads line of extra-huggable bears.
- The Noah's Ark Collection features Lori Siebert's whimsical artistry that brings the spirit of a timeless story to life for magical, educational time between baby and parent.
- DEMDACO Noah's Ark Lion Bank. Made of ceramic and measures 6.25" in width by 7" in height by 6" in depth.
- Matches Noah's ark, and animal themed, gender neutral, and yellow nurseries.
see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. Working in a mix of media that includes everything from acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new ways to create her signature artwork. Finding inspiration from her kids’ drawings, an old quilt, or an off-beat piece of folk art, her insatiable curiosity, a whimsical design sense and fresh approach to color and sentiment, give each collection its own unique personality. A common thread through most of her work features the use of text to convey dee ply sentimental and inspiring messages.