The DetailsThe Artist
- Celebrate the great American spirit with these giftable, patriotic items. Decorative accessories and housewares express our diverse landscape of people and places.
- Each features iconic piece features red-white-and-blue palettes and recognizable American motifs. Crafted by five homegrown artisans who put their visionary stamps on these expressive works.
- This blue, bandana print birdhouse features a rustic corrugated metal roof and iconic star cutout.
- DEMDACO - Navy Bandana Print Bird House by American Backroads Collection
- Pine Wood, Metal with size 7 Inches w x 8 Inches H
Textile artist Amy Barickman hails from the heart of the Midwest, and from the world of sewing and crafting, having grown up immersed in her mother’s creative arts shop. With a passion for textiles, color and pattern, and everything vintage, and a ta lent for entrepreneurism, Amy always knew she would make craft and art her life’s work. She has lived that vision both by creating herself and by supporting and promoting the talent of innovative artists and visionary designers. Amy’s goal is to prov ide everyone with imaginative and inventive information that allows them to discover their inner creativity, perfect their talents and skills and, if so desired, bring their talent to the marketplace.