The DetailsThe Artist
- Perfect for adding to any home, the lovely Love in Full Bloom Wall Art by Sharon Nowlan features pebbles and sea glass accompanied by intricate line work.
- Sharon Nowlan’s artwork is reflective of the beautiful land and seascapes of Nova Scotia where she grew up drawing, painting and creating in a variety of media. The Sharon Nowlan Collection transforms a mix of composite pebbles and other materials into inspirational designs, from angels and devoted friends to meaningful sentiments.
- Ready to adorn any wall of any stylish home or gift as a thoughtful present to anyone on your list for Mother's Day, a birthday or another special occasion.
- This piece can be easily hung on the wall or displayed with an easel for versatility.
- Made from wood, paper, glass and PVC; measures 9.5"w x 8"h.
Sharon Nowlan grew up drawing, painting, and creating in a broad range of media inspired by the natural beauty of Nova Scotia. But it wasn’t until she became a mother that the expansive seascape and landscape were brought into tighter focus.It sta rted with a trip tothe beach with her three-year old son. After gathering a pocket full of small, sea-washed pebbles, she artfully arranged them to create a small tableau depicting a grandmother and child. The notion that a clutch of small, cold st ones could convey such warm emotions struck a chord with Sharon.Over the years, Sharon’s designs have evolved to include other natural objects including shells, twigs, driftwood and bits of sea glass...but it all began with a handful of pebbles.