The DetailsThe Artist
- Striking design and modern influences combine in the eye-catching Heartful Home by Tracy Pesche Home Tea Towel.
- A bold black and white design pairs with a bright red embroidered heart for an eye-catching appearance.
- Perfect for gifting to anyone on your list, this towel will make for a lovely Mother's Day or Valentine's Day present.
- Materials: 100% cotton. Dimensions: 17"w x 27"h. Do not bleach. Machine wash - cold, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed. Wash with similar colors only.
- DEMDACO Heartful Home by Tracy Pesche Home Tea Towel
Nicknamed Traby her family and friends, Tracy Pesche has been a “maker kid” since she was little, selling pot holders and painted rocks. Her passion for the arts is inherited from her parents, who own a fine art gallery that opened in 1976,and led t o a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, with a concentration in ceramics, from the School of the Art Institute in Chicago. Today, Tracy finds herself in her hometown of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, raising her own family and creating whimsical pieces out of woo d and metal. Her bright colors and whimsical style appeal to all ages. Tracy hopes her pieces put a smile on others’ faces and brighten their walls and their day.