The DetailsThe Artist
- Discover the vibrant watercolor paintings of Oregon wildlife artist Dean Crouser that bring exquisite beauty to tabletop stoneware, wall art and home accessories. Dean’s breathtaking imagery of mighty wildlife, American songbirds, colorful butterflies, and more will enliven your décor.
- This vase is decorated with a good lookin' horse with multi-colored accents. Painted on the inside of the vase is a rich brown color that coordinates with the horse.
- Holds up to a dozen flowers. A great way to coordinate or contrast the color of the flowers you buy with the colors decorated on the vase. Each Bud Vase is uniquely designed to fit any taste and any personality.
- DEMDACO Good Lookin' Horse; A beautifully designed 4.25" x 7" bud vase.
- A wonderful mother's day gift. An even better vase to put a small bouquet of flowers for mother's day or her birthday. Any mother, grandma, sister or daughter will appreciate this ornate flower vase.
Dean Crouser was born and raised in Oregon, where summers were spent camping and fishing on the foothills of Mt. Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Central Oregon High Lakes. This adventuresome childhood fostered a love of fishing, camping and th e great outdoors that can be found in the expressions of Dean's art. When it comes to painting, Dean strives to say the most with the least, keeping his work fast and spontaneous. His goal is to capture the beauty and simplicity of a scene that every one can relate to.