The DetailsThe Artist
- The Kitchen Boa is a unique kitchen accessory that offers stylish function so the host/hostess can focus on the entertaining experience.
- No host or hostess should be without this innovative, wearable kitchen towel. Good Food Good Mood print is great for anyone who loves to cook.
- This Kitchen Boa can be machine washed with similar colors only. It can be warm ironed and should not be bleached.
- Sentiment: "Good Food Good Mood". DEMDACO Good Food Good Mood Kitchen Boa By Bydesign Serving Collection.
- Made out of cotton, polyester fiber. Measures 68" in length.
Laura Laiben, founder of The Culinary Center of Kansas City, grew up in a small German community in Missouri where her passion for the culinary arts began at a young age while making pastry dough with her grandmother. For Laura, cooking is about so m uch more than making meals—it’s about the magic that happens around the table. She opened The Culinary Center of Kansas City in 1998 with a passion for social entrepreneurship, commitment to community and the philosophy that “if you do good, th en you’ll do good.”The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a unique venue in the Midwest dedicated to the education, cultivation and appreciation of food, wine and culinary tradition. With two teaching kitchens and an event space, the center invite s culinarians of all skill levels to join cooking classes, as well as offering private events and catering. Experienced instructors strive to de-mystify the art of cooking in a comfortable and non-threatening environment.