The DetailsThe Artist
- This Goldfinch Song Vanity Dish by Elizabeth St. Hilaire makes a lovely and unique addition to vanities, dressers, nightstands, etc.
- The Elizabeth St. Hilaire Collection of distinctive vanity dishes features her signature collage-style with new songbird and butterfly motifs set against vintage sheet music.
- This ceramic vanity dish is an irregular round shape for visual interest with a lovely goldfinch perched on a branch above a vintage song lyric background.
- DEMDACO Goldfinch Song Vanity Dish. Will look lovely in any colorful décor or those that yellow and rose tones complement.
- Made of stoneware and measures 4" in diameter, 4" in depth, and 5" in height. Handwash Only, Not Intended for Microwave Use
From a very young age, Elizabeth St. Hilaire knew that art was her true calling, and her creations are truly an extension of who she is. Her personal style is as lively and vibrant as the collages she creates—from her tangerine shoes to her purple polka-dot kitchen table. As someone passionate about making art accessible to everyone to enjoy, Elizabeth is thrilled to have a DEMDACO collection and hopes that fans of her work will have the opportunity to enjoy, embrace and have her work as part of their everyday lives.