The DetailsThe Artist
- Evoke feelings of true love and happiness this season with the striking Poetic Threads Home Collection by Lori Siebert Family Wood Heart.
- This beautiful piece is crafted using white-washed mango wood with a ridged bottom for added texture.
- A striking jute string adds the perfect finishing touch to this piece, making it perfect for gifting to any treasured friend or family member.
- Our popular Poetic Threads Home Collection features the heartfelt word art of Lori Siebert on home décor pieces and artwork, in soft, neutral colors that complement any style.
- Made of mango wood, aluminum, and jute. Dimensions: 8"sq.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.