The DetailsThe Artist
- At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces.
- Glass Fusion's Collection includes everyday, seasonal, and special occasion designs, perfect for entertaining and celebrating throughout the year. An adorable glass fusion interchangeable icon lets you customize to any holiday, season, or celebration. Glass fusion pop ins can be used with any glass fusion base piece - sold separately.
- Works with the glass fusion platters & trays sold separately. Perfect gift for party hosts or as an inspiration in home decor.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash Only, Not Intended for Microwave Use
- Materials: glass, rubber. Measures: 3.5"w x 3.5"h
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.