The DetailsThe Artist
- Art and inspiration creatively blend to fashion this uplifting collection of home décor and entertaining pieces. Artist Lori Siebert, lends her soothing graphic approach and insightful words to this thoughtfully crafted collection.
- A soft, neutral palette and warm and elegant accents lend fashionable appeal for all decorating styles. Meaningful text adds extra emotion to pieces that are perfect for memorable gatherings with loved ones.
- The Bon Appetit Platter is a wonderful and unique way to serve special guests for a festive party or dinner. Great for the entertainer in your life, or as a great gift for yourself.
- DEMDACO Bon Appetit Platter by Poetic Threads Home Collection By Lori Siebert Collection
- Stoneware, Measures 17 Inches Width x 11.5 Inches Height
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.